This page contains all the information relating to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and the person responsible for the positronics.eu website. All users must read and agree to the contents of this page before they can continue to browse the rest of the website.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
Full name: Positronics Seeds S.L., hereinafter positronics.eu
Address: C/ Estébanez Calderón Nº 9, 29007 Málaga.
Activity: Venta de semillas de marihuana para coleccionista.
Positronics.eu, as the controller of this website, is committed to process the information of its users with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data, thus complying with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December 2007, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD..
It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).as well as with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI or LSSICE)..
Positronics.eu reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the positronics.eu website and this legal information at any time, without prior notice and informing of the changes once they have been made.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS AND ITS PURPOSE
Positronics.eu has a SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that positronics.eu has contracted with Siteground.
When a user connects to this website to send an email to the owner, subscribe to a newsletter or make a contract, they are providing a series of information for which positronics.eu is responsible. This information may include personal data, such as your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, location... and in no case is this personal data specially protected. By providing this information, you consent to this information being collected, used, managed and stored by positronics.eu in the ways described throughout this page.
- Contact forms: The following personal data is stored: Name, Email, Telephone and IP address; this data will be used to resolve doubts, queries and answer any type of message sent through the form, as well as to send promotions and special offers.
- Content subscription forms: The following personal data is stored: Name, Email, Telephone and IP address; this data will be used to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Purchase form: the following personal data is stored: First name, Surname, Address, Email, Telephone, Payment details and IP address; this data will be used for:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical support, and verify your identity.
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password for your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- Social media: positronics.eu has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet. The treatment that positronics.eu will carry out with the personal data within each of the aforementioned social networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, positronics.eu will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, to its followers by any way that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as to provide personalised customer service. Positronics.eu will not extract data from social networks in any case, unless express consent is obtained from the user to do so.
In conclusion, the purpose of data processing will be solely to provide users with the information or services they request, as well as to inform them of new developments that may be of interest to them.
The rights of the users of the website are listed below, which may be exercised by sending a written communication to C/ Estébanez Calderón Nº 9, 29007 Málaga or email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of the ID card (or similar identification document) of the user or of the person authorised as the user's legal representative.
- Right to request access to personal data.
- The right to request the rectification of personal data if it is incorrect.
- Derecho a solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de los datos personales, en cuyo caso únicamente serán conservados por positronics.eu para el ejercicio o la defensa de reclamaciones.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- Right to portability of personal data.
- The right to the deletion of personal data, which will be deleted after confirmation by the applicant, unless required by law.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
When a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which their data is being handled, they can address their complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to rectify the situation as soon as possible or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
In addition, as proof of good faith, the following is made available to all users of the website Dispute Resolution Platform provided by the European Commission.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The access and/or use of positronics.eu attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, the present legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of the web.
The user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
In addition, the user guarantees that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful and correspond to their real situation, having the duty to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy of the data provided and the damages that may be caused by it to positronics.eu.
With regard to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the written authorisation of its legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of its legitimate owner.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using positronics.eu, the user undertakes not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and/or rights of positronics.eu or third parties, and not to damage, disable or overload the website so as to prevent its normal use.
PRESERVATION OF DATA
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without a deletion deadline.
Email feed subscriber data: from the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
Newsletter subscriber data: from the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by positronics.eu to pages and profiles on social networks: from the time the user gives consent until the user withdraws it.
Data of customers of the online shop - The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts in our online shop. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept until:
- 4 years: Law on Offences and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages...); Arts. 66 ff. of the General Tax Law (accounting books...)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
Positronics.eu takes reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are never 100% reliable and that, therefore, positronics.eu cannot guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user's computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files contained therein.
Nevertheless, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of its users' personal data, positronics.eu has an active security system that reports user activity and possible breaches in the security of the system.
In the event of a security breach, positronics.eu undertakes to inform users within 72 hours.