One cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. The own cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to tailor the content of the website to your profile and needs, without own cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished. If you would like to know more about what own cookieswhat they store, how to delete them, deactivate them...
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to detail the use of own cookies that this website makes in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following Own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores own cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like it or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy. own cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the information that is stored in the own cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the own cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install own cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Remember that if you have any doubts or queries about this policy, please contact us. own cookies you can contact us through our contact section.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
One cookie is a text file harmless that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Although many people do not know that own cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam, spyware or pop-up.
What information is stored in a cookie?
The own cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or banking details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of own cookies exist?
- Advertising cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Advertising cookies: They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of day you use them, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing habits, country of origin, language, etc.
What are the own cookies and those of third parties?
The Own cookies are the ones generated by the page you are visiting and the ones generated by the third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I deactivate the own cookies?
In order for you to understand how far-reaching it can be to turn off the own cookies here are some examples:
- You may not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online shops.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, for example My account, o My profile or My orders.
- Online shops: It will be impossible for you to shop online, you will have to do so by telephone or by visiting the physical shop if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will not be able to know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display targeted advertising, which will reduce the website's advertising revenue.
- All social media use own cookiesif you deactivate them, you will not be able to use any social network.
Can you delete own cookies?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, either generally or for a specific domain.
To remove the own cookies if you do not have a domain name, you should go to your browser settings and search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
Configuration of own cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie determined by the browser Chrome. Note: These steps may vary depending on your browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customisation icon at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will be displayed with all the own cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the own cookies for a given domain, enter part or all of the address in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the own cookies of the requested website. Now all you have to do is select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Herramientas, Opciones de Internet
- Click on Privacy.
- Mueva el deslizador hasta ajustar el nivel de privacidad que desee.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the option Accept cookiesyou can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser Safari para OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Preferencesthen Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser Safari para iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Settingsthen Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Securityyou will see the option Block cookies to set the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menúthen Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacyyou will see the option Accept cookies to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration of own cookies of the browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Open Internet Explorerthen Morethen Settings
- You can now activate or deactivate the checkbox Allow cookies.