What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.in no case cookies can damage your computer. On the other hand, if they are active, they help us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
Positronics uses the following cookies:
– Cookies Propias: Dominio y servidor “positronics.eu”
- Third Party Cookies: Prestashop, Facebook and Google.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below are updated links on how to disable cookies in the main browsers:
- You can learn more about the Firefox browser here:
- You can learn more about the Chrome browser here:
- You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser here:
- You can learn more about the Safari browser here:
- You can learn more about the Opera browser here:
In Positronics SL we do not store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily, in order to make purchases of products and services that we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.